A multi-faceted audio expert, Kyle Mann's engineering work can be heard on releases from artists such as Leslie Odom Jr., Andy Grammer, Victoria Monét and Ariana Grande, as well as television shows (Empire on Fox, Disney's Bunk'd) and films (Transformers: The Last Knight, Bad Moms Christmas, and UglyDolls). As a songwriter, Kyle has contributed to songs on Television (Nat Geo's Valley of the Boom, Fox's Empire) and film soundtracks (Music Inspired by the Film Roma).
• Engineered on Camila Cabello’s diamond-selling record “Havana”
• Co-produced, engineered and mixed Leslie Odom Jr’s Academy Award and Grammy Award-nominated “Speak Now”
• Mixed songs for Emmy Award-nominated television series “The Boys” and “Arlo the Alligator Boy”
• Co-produced, engineered and mixed the “In Memoriam” segment for the 2022 Grammy telecast
• In conjunction with Unf*ck Projects, designed recording studios for Trent Reznor, Zedd, Ryan Lewis, Blake Slatkin, Freddy Wexler, Position Music and Enterprise Studios among others